MSc (Area): Biotechnology
I have completed Integrated M. Sc. (5 years course: 2015-2020) in Biotechnology in the year 2020 from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata affiliated to the University of Calcutta. I joined the Yenepoya Research Centre in July 2021 as Junior Research Fellow under ICMR-DHR funded project.
- Dissertation Trainee (2020) – On the topic “Purification of UBR-Box Domain of Human UBR7 Protein” at Structural Biology & Bioinformatics Division, CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (CSIR-IICB)
- Summer Internship Trainee (2019) – On the topic “Aspects of identifying and genotyping of potential missense variants of cannabinoid receptor genes” at Department of Genetics, University of Calcutta
- Summer Internship Trainee (2018) – The Bio-Med Private Limited, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh in the Quality Control (QC) Division
- Qualified GATE Biotechnology, 2021
- Qualified GATE Life Sciences, 2021
Research Interest/ Area
Molecular Biology, Biotechnology and Cancer Biology
Currently, I am working on an ICMR-DHR funded project under the guidance of Dr. Rajesh P. Shastry and Co-Supervised by Dr. Yashodhar P. Bhandary and Dr. Rohan Shetty. My research is focused on “Gut microbiome and cancer cells crosstalk as a molecular drug target for colon cancer”.