This division is working towards a common goal of undertaking both fundamental and translational research in the field of cancer biology. It will emphasize on exploring the novel mechanisms underlying oncogenesis, proliferation, and metastasis; development of diagnostics, and therapeutics for efficient cancer management using interdisciplinary approaches and collaborations. It also plans on offering academic programmes (skill-based) related to this field.
- Cell cycle regulation in cancer
- Angiogenesis inhibitors and anti-metastatic agents
- Immunomodulation of tumour microenvironment
- Xenograft models for personalized medicine
- Radio-sensitization strategies
- Development of diagnostics, and therapeutics for efficient cancer management