Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Computational Biology is a post-graduation programme of Yenepoya (Deemed to be University), Mangalore.
The students pursuing this program shall develop an in-depth understanding of various aspects of data analytics used in the field of modern biology. The interdisciplinary setting at the Yenepoya research Centre shall allow the students to take courses from other postgraduate departments.
Biological / Biomedical data analysis requires divergent expertise with adequate awareness on future perspectives. We provide world-class quality education with cutting-edge technology and resources for the effective transaction of the course contents. Well-updated course curriculum designed in consultation with eminent scientists, medical professionals, and industrial experts would help the students to learn advanced topics in computational biology and make them competent to grab the opportunities.
- Individual mentoring and exposure to modern methods of pedagogy
- Embedded to active research in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Day-to-day interaction with experts working on real-time multi-omics/ integrative omics/data science solutions
- Multiple industry-oriented hands-on training modules
- Placement assistance through campus interviews
- Adequate learning resources
- Advanced Computational Biology and Bioinformatics lab with state-of-the-art facilities