The Center for Systems Biology and Molecular Medicine (CSBMM) at Yenepoya Research Centre has State-of-the-Art mass spectrometry facilities and houses several researchers with expertise in global proteomic and metabolomic analysis. CSBMM provides proteomic and metabolomic services listed below:
1. Identification of proteins in gel bands/spots, in solution, and IP pull-down samples
2. Global proteomic analysis
3. Global metabolomic analysis
4. Quantitative proteomic analysis – label-free as well as TMT-labeling based
5. Targeted proteomic analysis by MRM/PRM protocols
6. Analysis of post-translational modifications – phosphorylation, acetylation, ubiquitination, methylation, succinylation
Please write to ‘email@example.com‘ with details of your experiment.