K. Ayshathil Bushra
M.Tech.(Area): Digital Electronics and communication
An Electronic engineer with career in the field of technical education, having over 8 years of work experience in the education industry and a compassionate teacher who is growth driven, accepts responsibilities and leverage the existing higher education.
- Research scholar (Dec 2017-till date) – Yenepoya Research Centre, Yenepoya (Deemed to be University), Mangalore, Karnataka
- Assistant Professor (2016-2017) – E&C Department, P. A. Engineering College, Mangalore, Karnataka
- Senior Lecturer (2013-2016) – E&C Department, P. A. Engineering College, Mangalore, Karnataka
- Part Time Lecturer (2011-2013) – Keeyara, The Professional Training center, Dubai, UAE
- Lecturer (2005-2009) – E&C Department, P. A. Engineering College, Mangalore, Karnataka
Research Interest/ Area
Paper analytical devices, Nano technology and Digital electronics
Focuses on developing paper based biosensor devices for point of care biomedical applications. Currently pursuing PhD on the topic “Design and fabrication of paper based field effect transistor for non-enzymatic glucose sensing”.
- Bushra KA, Lasrado S, Prasad KS. Detection of Lung Cancer by Modified Irregular Tree Structure Bayesian Network Model Based Image Segmentation. Materials Today: Proceedings. 2019 Jan 1; 11:1130-8.