- Admission is open for the MSc. Computational Biology program 2022-2024 session
- Admission is open for the MSc. Bioscience program 2022-2024 session
- We are looking for talented candidates
- Webinar Series on Environment and Health
- Science Unlimited – A bi-monthly webinar series
- Applications Call for JRF at Yenepoya Research Centre
Yenepoya Research Centre (YRC) was established in 2008 to serve as a central research support system for the constituent colleges of Yenepoya (Deemed to be University). YRC has state-of-the-art facilities to support high-quality research in interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary areas to meet contemporary challenges. The centre is associated with the 1150 bedded, charitable teaching hospital to undertake patient relevant clinical research with high translational value and carries out cutting edge research on the unmet medical needs. It also equipped with a small animal and large animal facility.
The centre is recognised by the DSIR and SIRO and also by the Life Science Sector Skill Development Council, NSDC for its BiSEP Programme, Dept. of IT, BT & ST, Govt. of Karnataka.
To generate new knowledge towards national development through quality research integrated with highest ethical standards.
- To engage in high quality research integrating both basic and translational research across multiple disciplines, driving towards therapeutics of human health
- To cultivate critical thinking that can spark creativity and innovation among students and young researchers to make them leaders in the field of science and technology