The Centre for Systems Biology and Molecular Medicine (CSBMM) was jointly established by the Yenepoya (Deemed to be University), Mangalore and Institute of Bioinformatics, Bangalore, India on November 20, 2014, for planning and carrying out multidisciplinary research using multiomics approaches. Currently, the CSBMM is a part of the Yenepoya Research Centre and equipped with experimental and computational platforms for state-of-the-art proteomic and metabolomic investigations in the area of discovery and validation of biomarkers and therapeutic targets in human diseases.
- Molecular targets and metabolic components of traditional Medicine
- Discovery and validation of biomarkers and therapeutics in cancers
- Multiomics investigations in neglected tropical diseases
- Plant and agricultural omics
- Multiomics Technologies and Integrated Data Science Platforms
- Translational Molecular Medicine